Frequently Asked Questions
I want to book my wedding with I Do Beauty Boutique. How do I do this?
1. Fill out the "Tell us about your Event" form under the "Booking" Tab
2. Our concierge will reach out to you asap
3. If you need a consultation we will schedule one for you, otherwise we will present you with a contract with all the information you gave
4. Sign contract and authorization form for deposit
5. Your wedding date is reserved and your services are booked!
I can't come to an in-person consultation. Is there another way to have a consultation?
Yes, of course! We understand that not everyone can come to an in-person consultation. Because of this, we offer Skype or FaceTime consultations. We can also email you a contract & collect your deposit online.
I'm from out of Town/State and won't be able to do a trial until the week of my wedding, is this ok?
Don't worry this is common for us and we will work to schedule you in when you arrive!
Do I have to get a trial style?
We highly recommend a trial hair and makeup style for brides, but do not require any to book! The trial appointment is an opportunity for the beauty professional and the bride to work together to see what they like, what they don't like and work out any kinks before the big day. Some brides choose to have several trials to ensure the perfect look!
What should I expect from my trial services?
Trial services are a blast! You get to figure out your fantasy look without any pressure! A few things to keep in mind for your trial:
1. It is your day and we are there to translate YOUR vision, not our own! So please have ideas/pictures in mind.
2. We can try out one look with some minor adjustments per trial. Can't decide? No problem! That's what we are here for, and we can schedule you as many trials with as many different looks as your heart desires until you are sure!
3. Aim to please yourself! It is awesome to get input from family and friends but keep in mind this is for you!
When should I schedule my trial?
We recommend that trial appointments be scheduled 4 weeks before the wedding after you secure your date to ensure you have the same professional and same skin tone, length of hair etc. Typically we contact you 6 weeks before your big day to schedule! We do all trial appointments on Thursdays and are available long hours as we are booked all weekend days with weddings!
I live out of state/can't schedule my trial until a few days before my wedding! What do I do?
That is totally fine! We will schedule your trial when you are in town! Even if it is very close to the wedding!
I am shopping around for beauty professionals for my big day. Can I get trial hair/makeup style without booking my wedding first?
Due to limited availability and the rapid rate of our bookings, we do not offer trials without a reserved date.
Can you travel to the venue to do our hair and makeup?
Absolutely! We are happy to provide on-location services for you and your wedding party.
Is there a travel fee?
Yes. For on-location weddings there is a travel fee. All fees are listed on our services page but if there any questions please ask!
What kind of products does I Do Beauty Boutique Use?
I Do Beauty Boutique uses a collection of the best products in the makeup industry! We use: Chanel, Laura Mercier, Nars, Morphe, MAC, Makeup forever, Too Faced, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Luminess, Graftobian, NYX, Loreal, and much more!!!!
What if I want to use my own foundation, lip color, etc!?
We choose the absolute best makeup for long wearability, photography, and beauty! We do however understand that on your big day you just want to look and feel like yourself (but enhanced and indestructible)! So we would be more than happy to apply any makeup you provide free of extra charge!
I have extensions/or want extensions, can you help with this?
We offer styling of extensions at no additional charge! The extensions must already be installed and 100% human hair. We do not offer any additional extension services at this time.